A product is an affordable alternative to traditional broadcast video capture system.
We provide a full broadcasting solution for amateurs, broadcasters, sports leagues, clubs, coaches and consumers, offering unique, interactive and immersive viewing experiences.
The AI-based automated production solution provides the sports market with easy and affordable ways to produce and distribute high-quality game, player videos and performance analysis. The system consists of a unique panoramic camera head and standard computers running proprietary algorithms for Panoramic and HD video and camera control.
Giving an editing platform for multiple types of athletic events we establish the first end-to-end automated video and data solution in the sports industry. The product revolutionizes sports video with an automated online video editing system that enables coaches to simply and easily access game video break downs, saving them time and hassle. Our range of products include game analysis, game exchange, and video replay. We support all major team sports and caters to every level from youth, high school, college, through professional.
C++, .NET, CMake, Docker, FFmpeg framework, NVIDIA API, WinAPI, OpenGL API, HID API, Oculus VR Rift SDK, CUDA Toolkit, RTSP, HTTP, GRPC, etc.
- 2+ years of commercial experience as software engineer in related area;
- Strong knowledge of OOP, C and C++;
- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, concurrency, complexity analysis, data structures, problem-solving object-oriented analysis and design;
- Demonstrated ability to quickly and accurately troubleshoot complex system issue;
- Excellent communications skills and experience working directly with and presenting to customers;
- Solid English level for effective cross-team communication, both verbal and written skills.
Would be a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- 1+ year(s) experience in another object-oriented language like C#, JAVA or Python is a big advantage;
GlobalLogic team has been involved for many years into development, deployment and support of many different areas of solution. We are now looking for a talented C/C++ Software Engineer who will extend our existing team and help to start 2 new product tracks. Your responsibilities will include
- Build a new service from scratch that represents a simulation of panoramic camera;
- Help us to design the overall architecture of a camera simulation product and evolve it to ensure maximum performance and stability;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (client and local) in brainstorms sessions;
- Close work with a customer architecture team on solving real issues users face when installing their systems on the field;
- Run testing scripts/tools for checking e2e work and reliability of company core product.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
C / C++ / Embedded