Medstar Solutions LLC, a product company that provides reliable software development for the MedTech, with experience in the medical business, technological design, engineering services, commissioning of healthcare facilities, implementation of new technologies, equipment and software.
About project: Medical Information System (MIS) is integrated into many medical institutions of Ukraine, also it's actively communicated with government eHealth service and other external services. It's a Highload project with infrastructure integrated into dedicated & distributed Cloud solutions.
The application at that moment covers more than 5 million real patients of medical institutions and actively grows and evolves. The project is switch to microservices architecture with basic technology stack: Go, Python, PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB, MessageQueue (RabbitMQ, NATS).
MIS is in active connection with other successful products of the Medstar company, which, among other things, are being actively implemented in the European and South American markets. Medstar is open to innovative and most effective solutions, and actively implements them into its own products.
• Commercial development experience of at least 5 years;
• Experience with Python 3.6 and higher;
• Experience with PostgreSQL, MongoDB;
• Experience with Django;
• Experience with a monolith.
Will be a plus:
• Experience with medical systems;
• Experience with microservice architecture;
• Experience with AWS - git, linux, kubernetes, docker;
• Experience with Golang;
• Experience in designing highly loaded systems;
• Experience with Redis, Message Queue;
• Experience with async.io.
• Decomposition of functional and source code for specific tasks of projects;
• Study of the documentation of operating software products;
• Technical description of dependencies in projects;
• Optimization of the source code and database queries for high-load tasks;
• Decomposition, modification, optimization of the current application logic into the paradigm of microservice architecture;
• Writing code and debugging programs using the appropriate software and hardware, databases and programming technologies adopted in the company;
• Using the development methodology adopted by the company;
• Flexible and efficient use of design patterns, composition, decomposition of modules and dependencies;
• Clarification of requirements and release of final versions of programs;
• Testing and development of software modifications;
• Writing program code according to the requirements presented;
• Performance analysis, search and fix of vulnerabilities, application profiling.
• Work on a completely new project, which is the company’s own product in telemedicine, in a team of professionals with strong support and mentoring;
• Competitive salary with regular reviews;
• Comfortable and cozy offices: Kharkiv - 5 Klochkovskaya str., Kiev - Obolon Plaza;
• Ukrainian calendar of holidays;
• Social package: 18 workdays of paid vacation, paid sick leave (in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine).
Medstar Solutions LLC is a team of professionals with 26 years of experience in the medical business, technological design, engineering services, commissioning of medical facilities, the introduction of new technologies, equipment and software. Our customer base consists of more than 1000 medical institutions in all regions of Ukraine.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.