Sweden E-Learning project creates next generation E-Learning Cloud-based system that is being used by thousands of employees across Sweden and Norway.
- deep experience in AWS platform, AWS CLI, CloudFormation, Terraform
- containerization (Docker), orchestration
- Linux administration
- solid scripting and automaiton (Bash and more high level languages)
- operating with CI/CD
- technical documentation skills, writing instructions and support documents
- English at least B1 (Intermediate), a lot of communication with Sweden team
As a plus
- Nginx, CDN, video streaming optimizations
- knowledge of traditional network, firewalls and load balancers
- monitoring systems, load testing
Overall cloud architecture and CI/CD processes review and improvements, introduce AWS Multi-Account Architecture.
Automating small projects deployments. AWS, terraform, bash scripts.
Development team in Kiev office, 11 team members (middle and senior Python, Angular, Full stack engineers, senior QA), management team in Sweden.
Python, Django, DRF, Celery, PostgreSQL, Redis, Angular, AWS cloud (ECS, CF, S3, RDS, Lambda, ElastiCache), Terraform
Stage of development:
development — Python, Django, Angular
testing — Java, Cucumber + Selenium
Full-time working day in our Kyiv office (Pechersk, 10 minutes walking from metro) with flexible hours and partly remote work possibility.
Technical part (1 stage): tech skype-interview with Senior QA + TeamLead (Skype)
Final part (2 stage): interview with core team (CEO, COO, HR)
[Киев, Печерск] Разрабатываем видео стриминг системы с 2009 года.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 October 2020