GlobalLogic inviting a talent C++ developer join our team and contribute in the cross-platform library that enables applications with video conferencing capabilities.
The team works on the cross-platform library that enables applications with video conferencing capabilities. The library allows in-house and 3rd party developers to build video conferencing into their own application. It is used by dozens of well-known brands and companies to build there video conferencing apps. The library wraps the core video-conferencing technology and implements a lot of business logic on top of it. It also includes a lot of technologies for networking, processing video and audio data, OS-depends technologies to support different platforms such as Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS and Linux for optimization processing of media data and provide the best quality of video and audio based on device resources. There are a lot of technologies used here that allow developers to grow.
– 3+ years of development experience
– Good expertise in C/C++ development
– Usage of C/C++ build systems and compilers
– Upper-intermediate spoken/written English
– Experience with multithreading and concurrency
– Strong debugging skills
– Experience using an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Xcode, Visual Studio, Android Studio) and development of tool add-ins.
– Experience working on complex projects
– Good understanding of callbacks and async API
Having some of the following skills will be a plus:
– Experience with audio/video codecs, real-time communication (RTC) solutions/platforms
– Experience developing native libraries for desktop/mobile/web platforms
– Good understanding of communication protocol knowledge (ICE XMPP SOAP SIP)
– Good understanding of OpenSSL/CURL
– Good understanding of system programming for Windows, Linux, OS X, iOS, Android
– Basic knowledge of OpenGL/DirectX knowledge
– Good understanding of language binding
– Add new and modify existing APIs
– Understand and modify existing SDK code
– Design and implement features
– Deliver high quality and well-verified product
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 16,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
Apply for job
Job posted on
31 July 2020