On behalf of our Bulgarian client, we're looking for 2 skilful Android Developers to create a big team of professionals in the Mobile Development within Mobilunity family.
Our client is a fast-growing IT solutions consultancy based in the City of London. The areas of expertise include delivery of eCommerce solutions, multi-channel retail solutions and project management amongst others. We have a platform-neutral independent approach working with the world’s leading technology partners (Hybris, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento, IBM Websphere etc).
They do need reinforcement so you can be involved in:
- Customizing our platform to create client apps
- Designing and implementing complex features in a clear, maintainable and testable way
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Working with outside data sources and APIs
- Testing code for robustness, including usability, and general reliability
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance and design
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximise development efficiency
- Experience writing clean, maintainable, easy-to-test code using Kotlin or Java
- Proficient in Android Studio, Android SDK and commonly used libraries
- Experience with MVVM, MVP or similar
- Experience with RxJava, Retrofit and Dagger
- Test-Driven Development or Behaviour Driven Development (TDD/BDD) experience
- Familiar with GitHub source control and Continuous Integration
- At least one app published in the Google Play Store
- Experience in working closely with designers, and having an eye for design
- Experience in collaborating with clients or product owners using an agile process
Please be aware that the recruitment process for this position considers a test assessment!
Mobilunity is a global provider of Ukrainian based, dedicated development teams. We believe that the key to any successful endeavor lies in the people that commit themselves to it. Therefore we leverage the relationships that we have locally, to unite companies from around the world, with the very best in Ukrainian development. All done by investing in people, ensuring employee retention, effective teamwork, and advanced performance.
At the core of our business lies what we call the 3Rs of Nearshoring. Relationships, Recruitment, and Retention.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 July 2020