C++ developer to build co-located real time trading systems, matching systems, algorithmic platforms, data feeds, risk components.
Full-time remote. No tracking, expect employees to have self-discipline and drive to get project done in reasonable time
Flexible schedule have do overlap with NY hours.
Seeking experienced real-time specialist C++ developer to build fast, reliable, co-located, real time trading systems, matching systems, pricing systems, algorithmic platforms, data feeds and risk components to drive our business forward. Candidates who have worked on real time equity, option and future trading systems (both buy side and sell side) should definitely apply.
- 5+ years of modern, high-speed, reliable C++ programming experience in a professional setting following current C++ idioms and standards to produce real-time production quality code
- Top flight C++ skills, using modern idioms and practices to squeeze the most out of the code while maintaining readability and maintainability
- Experienced developing for a Linux environment
- Experience in real-time options, equity or futures trading flows, standards and processes
- Experience in algorithm development, feed handler architectures, quantitive model and high-speed big data applications preferred
- Knowledge of network stacks, compiler architectures, memory and queueing tricks and other techniques to maximize the real-time performance of an application preferred
- Experience in colocation, high speed network stacks, GPU programming and distributed computing preferred
- Ingrained use of standardized programming paradigms, professional coding standards and processes and the ability to deliver readable, maintainable, supportable designs and code
- Knowledge of system architectures, infrastructure design, and operations management as a plus
- Ability to solve complex networking, data, performance and software issues
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (English B2+)
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Financial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or any related fields.
US registered Investment Advisor that leverages proprietary technology and algorithms to target temporary or persistent inefficiencies in the fixed income and equity markets.
PSR is one of the top companies from Western Europe, which is specifically focused on recruiting of IT specialists.
During the hiring process you are usually limited by the city and the country. PSR erases the boundaries for you, looking for highly qualified professionals, motivated and ready to relocate anywhere in the world.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
C / C++ / Embedded