KokoApps is looking to expand the development team. Therefore, they are looking for the best React Native programs.
KokoApps has been established in 2015 in order to provide professional and high-quality solutions for you in the web and mobile areas. Our aim is to provide you with products with a quality finish, to provide full service and guidance during the entire work process, from the analysis to the end of development. We provide our clients with the best services to our clients and help them grow their business. We are a leading Android apps development company and iPhone apps development company.
Scope of Responsibilities:
• At least 1.5 years of experience developing with React Native + Redux & Node JS
• Knowledge and experience in Linux / Mac and Firebase + functions & infrastructure.
• Understanding and exposure to integrating with REST APIs
• Solid awareness of cross-browser / device and cross platform development
Preferred experience includes:
• Experience with ECMAScript 6 (ES6)
• Experience with React Native.
• Experience writing in SPA / rich web application with any of the leading frameworks (e.g. AngularJS, Riot.js, Ember, Backbone).
• Experience with building tools (e.g. Gulp / Grunt / npm / Yeoman / webpack / Bower).
What you can expect:
• Opportunities for professional growth;
• Medical insurance (health);
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
• Trainings on the company’s dime;
• English classes, sports activities, corporate events and trips;
• Creative and friendly atmosphere
Pillar specializes in setting up offshore IT offices in Ukraine.
We provide our clients with a range of services including extended software development teams, outsourcing software development, Quality Assurance, Technical Support, R&D and Big Data. We believe that the success of each company depends not only on the innovative ideas it brings but on the implementation and response to the challenges on the way, our service support companies in achieving high-quality results in a budget that keeps you attractive.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 June 2020