We are looking for an experienced manager for a new account, to join our digital marketing/e-commerce unit.
This role is for a mature project manager with a successful track record in the outsourced business working for enterprise level clients.
Senior PM will manage delivery on a new project: it is about migration of a solution to a new platform. Technology stack will be based on Java.
Scope includes both technical migration and a new approach for content as well as a business processes restructuring. The role will be about building and managing a cross-functional team (to 30 members) to deliver a world-class solution for the US client.
Expected leadership attributes:
You are able to:
• Own results and step in as a problem solver;
• Active hungry learner;
• Flexible in way of thinking and way of achieving goals;
• Promote teamwork and collaboration;
• Identify and drive changes;
• Can make a tough decision, able to say smart No.
Project and process management skills:
• Scope: able to see a big picture (release/roadmap), grooming, tasks decomposition, DoR/DoD;
• Estimation: hands-on in high-level and low-level estimations;
• Risks & constraints aware, see risks and proactively manage them;
• Manage and communicate changes impact to team/customer;
• Understand schedule & planning (roadmaps and releases planning);
• Methodologies: understanding Waterfall vs Agile. Hands on in at least one Agile methodology;
• Able to establish the process on the project.
If this is about you, our role could be a good fit for you.
Be responsible for ensuring high quality while ensuring timely delivery of customer's business requirements within the specific business initiative/project
Encourage teams to add the customer value through continuous Improvement
Ensure that teams follow the best Agile practices
Identify cross teams dependencies and solve the blockers
Work with risks according to delivery framework
Be responsible for teams planning for specific initiatives
Drive release planning with milestones
Drive releasing to production
5+ years of project management experience
Strong knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies
Confident project management experience: planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change request management, risk management, and release management
Solid people management experience
Excellent spoken and written English
Job posted on
30 June 2020