Our client is a leading global Financial market data provider who runs a change program aiming to migrate a set of legacy data connectors to a new strategic platform.
The main driver is to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging. Projects will utilize a multitude of different languages and skillsets with a focus on C++ and scripting languages.
We are looking for C++ developer with experience in implementation backend systems and services running under Linux, with capabilities to lead development team and coordinate work with BA, QA, Operational, and cross-functional application teams.
• Develop high-quality software, design, and functional documentation
• Provide estimates for specific software feature implementation
• Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
• Build unit tests for your code
• Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
• Perform validation and verification testing
• Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
• Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies and standards
• 5+ years of full life-cycle software development experience
• 5+ years of object-oriented development, in particular C++
• Ability to collaborate in a team-focused environment
• Excellent analytical skills and a real passion for solving problems
• Ability to suggest/research new technologies and quickly adapt to change
• Experience developing on Linux
• Knowledge of scripting languages Unix or Powershell shell scripts
• English at the level of Upper-Intermediate
• Experience working with Market Data
• Exposure to Agile methodologies
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global consulting partner that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve clients’ complex business challenges.
We are a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. We use this to drive business change by applying engineering excellence, deep domain expertise, and our senior software engineering talent to improve your client’s customer experience, boost your operational efficiency, and strengthen your competitive advantage.
We have expertise in automotive, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunications, and other industries. As a highly committed partner, we take customer challenges as our own. Our dedication stems from a passion for technology and a bespoke attention to your needs.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 June 2020