We're looking for a person who is keen on apps for productivity and enthusiastic about providing excellent technical support. The job is a great opportunity to learn about the development process of apps, to gain knowledge about different factors influencing the quality and rating of a product.
QA Support Engineer in Spark team is a liaison between customers sharing their experience and expectations about the product and the developers who are open to feedback and are continuously working on bringing the improvements and innovation into the app. Being a part of the QA team, the Support Engineer provides in-depth research of the customer issues and reports requests to Development teams in order to improve the overall quality of Readdle products.
- Provide excellent customer service through support tickets processing
- Investigate complaints about the product from user feedback
- Report issues to developers on JIRA, also suggest technical workarounds for the end-user if such are available
- Contribute to team efforts to maintain and influence the quality of Readdle products
- As a part of the QA team interact with Customer Support and Development teams to follow, improve product quality and to push fixes faster
- Help, teach and explain complex cases to the Customer Support team
- Advanced English Eager to learn new technologies and products
- Eager to learn new technologies and products
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of networking fundamentals (IMAP/SMTP)
- iOS and macOS power user
- Committed to providing work of the best quality
- Responsible and efficient
- Experience with other email clients (Gmail, Outlook, Apple Mail)
- Understanding of user thinking (ability to extract crucial part of user complains)
- The persistent interest in software is a plus
- Experience in creating bug reports is a plus
- Geeks are welcome ;)
Please submit a cover letter explaining:
- Why would you like to work in a support engineer role?
- Why do you want to work at Readdle and not somewhere else?
- Was there any situation when you encountered a problem with some software and came up with a practical workaround?
You’ll be leading the way. We’re betting you’re driven to build great things and get awesome results. Join this amazing journey with Readdle.
Our mission is to make people more productive by enabling technology to millions. We strive to create the best experiences on mobile and desktop for those who want to be more productive.
Apple has crowned many of our products as Editors' Choice and Apps of the Year, and we have often hit the Top Charts in dozens of countries. But this is just what is on the surface.
DOU company page: