Our Client is a full-service railway engineering provider, offering a comprehensive range of railway construction, infrastructure, and service products. The company was founded in 1886 in Austria and currently has over 2200 employees.
Virtido is an entrepreneurial and innovative IT company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. We realize ideas and projects - from strategic concept to technical implementation closely alongside our dynamic clients with a strong focus on start-up or fast-growing companies. Since inception in 2015, we have grown rapidly to currently 100+ professionals in Switzerland and Western-Ukraine.
About the client
Our Client is a full-service railway engineering provider, offering a comprehensive range of railway construction, infrastructure, and service products. The company was founded in 1886 in Austria and currently has over 2200 employees. The services provides to its customers include track construction, track renewal, track maintenance, railway tunnel reconstruction, railway power supply and communication technology, consultancy, planning and design, and logistics services.
About the project
Being a Microsoft oriented company, we are looking for a Power Platform Developer who will work with our Lead Data Engineer to build PowerApp tools for the entire company leveraging collected data. Your innovative PowerApps will be used throughout the company, including field workers worldwide, for example for Incident Reporting, Dispatching, etc. You will additionally create Reports and Dashboards in PowerBI, create Flows in PowerAutomate and work with the Data Engineer in different projects to build or maintain Data-Pipelines or APIs. We hope that we find a team member who will become personally interested in our business and will develop within our distributed team for years to come.
Relevant skills we look for
- 2+ years of experience with the Power Platform (PowerApps, Power BI, PowerAutomate)
- Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint 365 and Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience in working with Azure Cloud Services such as Azure SQL-Server, Azure Data Warehouse, Azure Databricks, Azure Functions and Azure DevOps
- Experience in C#, Python, T-SQL and DAX
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Team player who will integrate with the team and would want to develop and grow the business with us
- Data Science experience and/or desire to develop in this sphere is highly desired.
What we offer
- Medical insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to work from home 20% of your time.
- 25 business days of fully paid annual leave, 10 business days of fully paid sick leave (annual).
- Courses of English and German.
- Comfortable and friendly environment at the office.
- Business trips to meet the team when useful.
Does this resonate well with you? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Virtido is an entrepreneurial Swiss-based business process outsourcing and IT company. We realize your ideas and projects - from strategic concept to technical implementation. Our own near shoring platform allows you a cost-effective execution and also allows us to develop our own innovative applications.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.