Our client, top tier global investment bank, is building a new high-performance analytics platform with big data processing engines and storage to aid in achieving its strategic goals.
The primary purpose of this platform is to calculate various trading analytics metrics in both real-time and batch modes to feed this data to trading systems and reporting dashboards for quantitative traders.
The candidate will develop high-performance calculation engine platform which processes huge volumes of data in streaming and batch modes as a part of a co-located team in Warsaw with close interaction with other teams over the globe.
- Analysis of existing systems to be replaced with new solution
- Design and architecture of the new platform
- Development of components to support existing functionality
- Creating components to implement new business demands
- Scalability and performance optimization
- Integration with various external data sources (Storm, JDBC, KDB+, websockets, REST services, flat files)
- 1+ years of Machine Learning experience in either Java or Python
5+years of Development experience with expertise in the following:
- Java server side development
- Spring Core
- Strong Database and SQL experience
Luxoft provides high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes, methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 May 2020