We are a software development company from Europe with an office in Lviv. We are looking for a mid-level Java developer (see details for stack). Experience in the travel industry is a plus. The project is for our customer PASS: www.pass-consulting.com (for a big German airline)
- Strong hands-on experience with Java 8 or higher
- Experience with databases (SQL)
- Self-driven, independent work habits
- Passion for IT
- approx. 3+ years' experience
Will be a plus
- Algorithms (Recursions)
- Operating Systems (Linux commands)
- Business Model Process and Notation with BPMN2 (we use Activiti, which is similar to Camunda BPM)
- Virtualization (Docker)
- Java Script
- REST- / Web Services (JAX-RS, JAX-WS)
- XML Processing
- Loggings (slf4j, …)
- Test-driven development
What we offer
- Becoming a member of a highly skilled, international team in a dynamic office atmosphere eager to collaborate and change the world
- Fantastic office in the heart of Lviv
- Free German language course, with an option to relocate to Germany in the future
- Chance to be part of a meaningful challenge
- Flexible working hours and paid vacation & sick leave
- Regular team events
- Free coffee, tea and snacks
- We are constantly working on improving our office environment and introducing new team member benefits. Give us your feedback what you would like to see here.
We work with a diverse range of customers ranging from travel to banking. Your work could involve developing banking applications, travel applications, or software projects for the government.
About the project
We are the PASS Consulting Group an international software and IT consulting company headquartered in Germany with location in the US and India. Our core competencies are the digitization of large corporations, medium-sized companies and start-ups in the travel, finance, insurance, logistics, public sector, industry, telecommunications and IT sectors. Among our customers are German and European Fortune 500 companies as well as European governments. The company’s mission is «For a better digital world».
- Database access: JPA (Java Persistence API) 2.x with Hibernate
- Component management service: CDI (Context Dependency Injection)
- GUI: Java Service Faces with components like PrimeFaces or JQuery, sometimes Angular
- Application Server: Tomcat
- Databases: MySQL or other relational system like MariaDB, PostgreSQL
- Build: Maven and Jenkins
- Development Environment: Eclipse
- Functional Testing: Junit
- Non-function Testing: JMeter
We are a software development company providing development services to customers in Europe and the United States.
This job is no longer active.