Our client is a leading global Financial markets data provider runs a number of change programs to deliver of high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the glob in a real-time, high frequency and low-latency data management chain.
The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging.
We are looking for developers to join the team that works on development & maintenance of the administrative component for FXT trading system. The goal of the project is to enabling simple management for the tens of thousands of users who rely on FXT.
Application code is mainly Java. The analytics logic is written in Scala. Databases: Oracle (Exadata), Hadoop (Hive, Hbase). Protokols in use: FIX, XML
Provide a technical expertise/technical design;
Help Team (be a facilitator) to solve any issues/blockers;
Spend up to 50% effort on team leadership;
Deliver high quality software components on-time;
Be proactive and self-motivated
Propose and implement ideas to improve operational processes and procedures
Deliver an architecture which will facilitate cumulative functionality to increase at a higher rate than it does today
Excellent communication skills and advanced English
- Working as a Team Lead (up to 6 people), experience managing the delivery of software projects - Strong, 1+ year;
- Extensive technical experience and development expertise in Core Java experience (Collections, Concurrency, Memory Model, Garbage collection, including Java EE servlets, Lambda and Streams - Strong, 5+ years;
- Spring - Strong, 4+ years;
- Experience in build general web service architecture, Rest API - Strong, 1+ year;
- Experience with SDLC methodologies including Agile, Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD) - Strong, 3+ year;
- JMS, Active MQ - Strong;
- Experience with version control systems such as Git - Strong, 2+ years;
- Oracle (Exadata), Hadoop (Hive, Hbase)
Luxoft provides high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes, methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Job posted on
26 March 2020