Разработка на Swift и покрытие юнит тестами
Современная кодовая база
Прямая коммуникация с product owner-ами
Постоянно добавляется новый функционал
Рили хорошая команда
We are the Offshore Development Center for one of the world’s major mobile operators across Scandinavia, Central Eastern Europe and Asia. Our big friendly development team is located in Kharkiv and we closely cooperate with Product Owners and Business Owners from Denmark to understand the customer’s business and provide best solutions for their needs.
Currently our team is working on making full redesign of the app which was released 3 years ago. OneScreen is built on a clear strategy of offering the telecom customers a new customer experience. Your task will be to improve mobile application for Telenor DK customers in cooperation with Danish vendor, implement major functionality into a mobile application.
Your contribution to the team will be as follows:
• Share responsibility for iOS version implementation of our web based system
• Write technical documentation;
• Participate in internal brainstorm sessions and requirements clarification;
• Package and deliver demo apps from testing environments to live app store releases.
• 3+ years of commercial experience in Swift
• Hands-on experience with Foundation, UIKit, Carthage
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Experience with crashlytics, app deployment (certificates, code signing), push notifications.
• Good knowledge of OOP principles and clean code approach
• Understanding different architecture patterns and their implementation in iOS, e.g. MVC, MVP, MVVM, Viper
• Experience with Git and GitFlow
• Experience writing Unit test
• Be familiar with tools: bash/terminal, http/https sniffers (eg. charles), fastlane, SwiftLint
• Intermediate + English (ability to communicate with clients).
Will be a plus:
• Experience with Firebase and Adobe services (Analytic, Target, Campaign).
• Competitive salary based on your experience level
• Full-time work schedule
• Friendly and trustful atmosphere
• Opportunity to work and communicate directly with the customers
• Your health support via compensation of sports activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance
• 23 working days of 100% paid vacation and sick days
• Free English classes
• Modern and comfortable office in the city-center
• Leisure activities in the office
• Bike parking zone.
About TEAM International
TEAM International is a US owned and managed offshore & nearshore custom software development consultancy with headquarters in Lake Mary, Florida and operations in Eastern Europe and South America. TEAM employs 600+ consultants worldwide.
TEAM International provides world‐class custom application development using Java/Open Source, Microsoft, WEB and Mobile platforms. Since 1991 we’ve built trusted, long-term partnerships with our clients and employees, creating dedicated teams as primary engagement model for organizations.
We are awarded IAOP’s “Global Outsourcing 100″ 2011-2018 and achieved Microsoft Certified Partner status and other milestones.
TEAM International considers employees one of our company’s most valued assets. We are proud of the professionalism, loyalty, and friendliness of our TEAM members!
DOU company page: