Daxx is looking for a Senior Fullstack (.NET/JS) Developer to join the IPS team.
IPS is an industry leader, specializing in transforming document-concentric business processes to digital technologies. IPS has pioneered many of today’s digital solutions including Digital Mailroom, Intelligent Capture Services, Cloud-based Workflow and Document Repository. IPS is currently launching its Productivity Wrx℠ platform, to support the Accounts Payable business process and is looking for individuals to help drive this launch.
About the project:
As a result of this continued growth and expansion, IPS has an immediate opening for a .NET Core Full Stack Developer/Senior Software Engineer. We are seeking a skilled individual with the drive and determination to help us improve our existing web properties and infrastructure, and build out the next generation IPS foundation. Our clients include companies of all sizes in every industry ranging from emerging growth companies to the Fortune 500.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who will have an immediate impact on current development items; has designed and implemented end-to-end solutions (full stack); can identify and implement improvements (refactor) to the current legacy codebase; can work with end-users to review, identify, and resolve issues (IT or Process related items); and can identify and build innovative solutions to client requests.
- Contribute to software and systems architecture, design and analysis
- Conduct proof of concept implementations
- Design, code and test key components and new modules in .NET technologies
- Implement and extend system-to-system and API integration's and REST APIs
- Working in multiple legacy systems while building a new architecture to replace and sunset the legacy systems
- Learn new technologies and systems in order to ensure the new platform is always kept up to date
- 8-10+ years of experience in the development of complex software systems and applications
- Fluent in Object-Oriented Programming/Object-Oriented Design and data structures
- Expertise in C# and .NET technologies
- Expertise in MS-SQL Server and PostgreSQL, database design and stored procedure development
- Experience with ORMs such as MS Entity Framework for C#
- Experience developing Microservices
- Experience with Docker image creation and deployment
- Proficiency with Git/GitHub/GitLab
- CI/CD (GitLab, Jenkins, Maven, etc.)
- Experience with Test-Driven Development and automated testing
- Experience with XML, XSLT, XSD, JSON, JSON Schema
- Experience with AWS and IaaS (ability to create and modify instances, utilize and interact with various AWS technologies such as Lambda, RDS, EC2 etc.)
- Familiarity with architecting cloud-based solutions
- Experience with Visual Studio and/or JetBrains Rider IDEs
- Familiarity with Scrum/Agile/Waterfall methodologies
- Strong problem-solving ability and the ability to conceptualize designs from high level requirements
- Ability to work and contribute independently on assigned efforts
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree required
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English
Will be a plus:
- PostgreSQL JSON and NoSQL experience
- Experience using Jira and Confluence
- Familiarity with Linux and bash shell scripting
- Familiarity with UML
- Familiarity with Azure
- Experience sunsetting legacy systems
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR/ Client Manager
- Regular performance reviews
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
Daxx is a Dutch tech company that builds development teams in Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro) for clients from the Netherlands, the US, the UK, and other countries. Besides, we help relocate Ukrainian tech specialists to the Netherlands.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
C# / .NET