Our client is the US-based company with a focus on B2B communications. It’s in the Fortune 500 - an annual list of the largest telecom United States corporations.
You will be involved in one project with couple of micro-services, where you’ll be responsible for the development and proposing technical solutions, the technical state of products (releases, code and architecture reviews, development skeletons, etc.)
About the project:
Team management platform that gives organizations the best tools for high-level planning, aligned with their day-to-day work.
- 3+ years of experience
- Java 8 programming skills;
- Spring Boot Framework;
- Ability to communicate and advocate a proposed technical solution;
- Practical knowledge of SCRUM
- English: upper intermediate
- Developing awesome software
- Growing as a technical expert
- Taking a part in the technical discussions
- Writing comprehensive design documentation
- Fast professional growth driven by mentorship program and competency matrix
- Full-time employment
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home by need
- Modern and convenient 24/7 office in the centre of Lviv
- Social package including medical insurance, sports, English classes
- A fully-equipped workplace with a new laptop and equipment
- 20 days of paid annual vacation
- 15 days of payable sick leave
- Fun corporate events at least twice a month: movie nights, pizza/barbecue parties, monthly digest and team buildings
- Fully support from top/middle level management for ideas implementations
Ralabs is a software development company providing high-quality services to our customers. Over 6+ years production experience with full stack skills (including databases, DevOps, frontend & backend) & in overall process (delivering, management, test techniques, etc).
We offer a full range of software development and consultancy services including Development of custom Social Networks, Web portals, E-commerce, Web Applications, Design, Corporate Identity and Mobile Application Development, IT projects outsourcing, dedicated teams, architecture design and assessments, quality assurance, UI/UX consulting services, development & operations.
We specialize in MEAN JS front- and backend development.