8allocate is a global provider of end-to-end custom software development solutions to companies all over the globe, from North America to the EU to Israel to Australia. Headquartered in Estonia, we run offshore R&D centers in Kyiv and Lviv.
We are looking for a manual tester / 2nd line Helpdesk due to the need to grow one of our client`s team.
About the project: a money transfer platform that provides a wide range of payment methods - from deposits to a bank account, to receiving cash and loading mobile wallets with money or airtime - for making payments to any country and in any currency.
The main task for you would be:
- Test Plans
- Reporting of bugs to developers so as to fix it
- Test Cases for various testing processes
- Test Data for test cases
- Lesson Learnt documents (based on testing inputs from the previous project)
- Suggestion Documents (to improve software quality)
- Test Scenarios
You will fit if you have experience in:
- min 1-year work experience in quality assurance
- User Acceptance Testing
- English - intermediate
As well as:
- Strong analysis, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are required.
- High communication skills
Why choose us?
- Fast-growing company — we are no longer a start-up, but still, have a “family” relationship.
- The flexibility of processes/ interactions/communications — decisions are made quickly
- Cultural diversity
- We have 65% out staff, not outsourcing projects, which means that you can work with the customer’s product directly and on a long-term basis (from 1-2 years and more)
- Covering the industry from commercial aviation to fintech (different technologies, different products — no stagnation in development)
Schedule from 10:00 to 19:00. You can work from home 2 days a week.
Benefits from 8allocate:
— We care about our team’s health, so we offer you to work remotely up to July. Stay safe!
— You’ll work in a supportive and spirited team of professionals.
— Corporate events, holidays and team buildings for your joy.
— Training and development: we have a huge library (about 500 books!) and budget for your professional development.
— People-oriented management without bureaucracy.
— Paid vacation and sick leaves.
— Relocation program: if you are from another city and want to move to Kyiv, we will be happy to help you!
Job posted on
25 March 2020