Our client is a leading global Financial markets data provider runs a number of change programs to deliver of high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the glob in a real-time, high frequency and low-latency data management chain.
The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging.
Aggregator - Combine Order Book and Price Stream liquidity with smart aggregation to choose best prices from either venue.
We are looking for developers to join the team that works on development & maintenance of the administrative component for Aggregation Engine Services.
Application code is mainly Java. Performance analysis and tuning is done with Python. Databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL
• Develop high-quality software, design, and functional documentation
• Provide estimates for specific software feature implementation
• Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
• Build unit tests for your code
• Develop and maintain tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code that follows open sourcing standards
• Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
• Proven experience as a Software Engineer - Strong, 4+ years
• Java core - Low-latency, performance-oriented coding, Unit testing, TDD - Strong, 3+ years
• Messaging (Solace) - Medium, 2+ years
• DB (Oracle and Postgres) - Medium, 2+ years
• JDBC template - Medium, 2+ years
• Scripting - Python, for performance analysis and tuning - Medium, 2+ years
• Good communication skills - both verbal and written
• Analytical mindset and good problem solving skills
• Experience working in multicultural environment
• Able to work independently with defined problems on a middle-senior level in certain areas of technical or business expertise
• Upper-Intermediate (and above) English
• Result-oriented mindset
Nice-to-Have Skills: Understanding of the FIX protocol, Trading, FX
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global consulting partner that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve clients’ complex business challenges.
We are a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. We use this to drive business change by applying engineering excellence, deep domain expertise, and our senior software engineering talent to improve your client’s customer experience, boost your operational efficiency, and strengthen your competitive advantage.
We have expertise in automotive, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunications, and other industries. As a highly committed partner, we take customer challenges as our own. Our dedication stems from a passion for technology and a bespoke attention to your needs.
With over two decades of consistent, timely delivery and management of complex projects, we now serve over 280 active clients. With our headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and 42 global locations, we operate in 21 countries across five continents, providing you with robust global delivery platform. With about 12,700 employees, we have the best technology talent to support your business needs.
Job posted on
14 February 2020