Our customers is a leading Automotive global supplier that designs, engineers and develops innovative electronic products for vehicle manufacturers.
For the ongoing project, we are looking for a person who will be ready to join our team inside Luxoft Automotive Division to develop and support new features of HMI/IVI/IC project. Our goal is to provide robust solutions and the best quality support to our customer. You will take part in a full cycle development of Automotive infotainment system.
- Develop automotive HMI components using special framework and architecture provided by Customer
- Support and modify automotive HMI components according to Customer expectations
- Analyse requirements, software specifications and design documents for automotive HMI system
- Communicate with Customer in case of unclear technical requirements
- Act according the standards of the automotive industry, in-car applications and software development processes
Memory Architecture, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, User Interface > HMI, Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), Electrical Engineering, English Sign Language, Design Patterns, XML, IPC, Client Services, Multithreading, C/C++11,14, UML
Luxoft provides high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes, methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Job posted on
13 February 2020