The platform provides capabilities for fast and reliable data storage, authentication, authorization and session management, security support, notification of thousands of clients, monitoring and cluster analyzing.
Project goal is developing Kubernetes based platform used by multiple Customer's products. Main focus areas are Integration with other in house applications, deployment (Database Schema, Software update, Containerization on Windows), cyber security (authentication, authorization and session management, API Gateway based on Openresty).
• Implement software components according to the design specifications.
• Participate in estimating project efforts and delivery timelines
• Quick learner, with exceptional problem solving skills and ability to get fast into foreign code and architecture, reverse engineering experience
• Able to work independently with minimal direction is a must
• Communication with customer representatives
• Work in a high-speed, agile environment
• Work closely with technical leads, analysts and developers to design and implement best practice cross project solutions within a structured development process.
• Ability to create and maintain Docker images and deploy an applications, Helm Charts deployment.
• Experience in system evolution and design
• Сonfiguring CI/CD Jenkins pipelines
• Strong Experience with creating RESTfull Spring Boot microservices
• Experience developing Java application/services/platform 3+ years
• Ability to work with Service-mesh language agnostic microservice architecture
• Strong experience with Linux, bash, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm Charts, Java 11, Infinispan, RDBMS, JMS, LDAP, GIT
• Experience with System Integration
• Spoken and written English: upper-intermediate or above (both spoken and written)
• Lua, AWS, Docker Swarm, openresty, envoy, Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana, HAProxy, nginx-ingress, ElasticSearch
Luxoft (NYSE:LXFT) is a global consulting partner that offers end-to-end digital solutions to solve clients’ complex business challenges.
We are a new class of digital service provider that combines consulting, strategy, and engineering at scale. We use this to drive business change by applying engineering excellence, deep domain expertise, and our senior software engineering talent to improve your client’s customer experience, boost your operational efficiency, and strengthen your competitive advantage.
We have expertise in automotive, financial services, healthcare, life sciences, telecommunications, and other industries. As a highly committed partner, we take customer challenges as our own. Our dedication stems from a passion for technology and a bespoke attention to your needs.
With over two decades of consistent, timely delivery and management of complex projects, we now serve over 280 active clients. With our headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and 42 global locations, we operate in 21 countries across five continents, providing you with robust global delivery platform. With about 12,700 employees, we have the best technology talent to support your business needs.
Job posted on
2 December 2019