The platform provides capabilities for fast and reliable data storage, authentication, authorization and session management, security support, notification of thousands of clients, monitoring and cluster analyzing.
Project goal is developing Kubernetes based platform used by multiple Customer's products. Main focus areas are Integration with other in house applications, deployment (Database Schema, Software update, Containerization on Windows), cyber security (authentication, authorization and session management, API Gateway based on Openresty).
• Implement software components according to the design specifications.
• Participate in estimating project efforts and delivery timelines
• Quick learner, with exceptional problem solving skills and ability to get fast into foreign code and architecture, reverse engineering experience
• Able to work independently with minimal direction is a must
• Communication with customer representatives
• Work in a high-speed, agile environment
• Work closely with technical leads, analysts and developers to design and implement best practice cross project solutions within a structured development process.
• Ability to create and maintain Docker images and deploy an applications, Helm Charts deployment.
• Experience in system evolution and design
• Сonfiguring CI/CD Jenkins pipelines
• Strong Experience with creating RESTfull Spring Boot microservices
• Experience developing Java application/services/platform 3+ years
• Ability to work with Service-mesh language agnostic microservice architecture
• Strong experience with Linux, bash, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm Charts, Java 11, Infinispan, RDBMS, JMS, LDAP, GIT
• Experience with System Integration
• Spoken and written English: upper-intermediate or above (both spoken and written)
• Lua, AWS, Docker Swarm, openresty, envoy, Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana, HAProxy, nginx-ingress, ElasticSearch
Zoolatech is a boutique service provider, specializing in high-end software development. We are based in Silicon Valley with a Development Center in Kyiv, Ukraine. Although ZoolaTech is a relatively young player on the Eastern European market, we have deep roots and years of experience of working within Ukrainian and American high tech industries. The size of our clientele varies from Fortune 500 to inspiring startups. We are not an outsourcer in a traditional sense, rather we specialize in helping our Clients scale by extending their teams to Eastern Europe.
Over the years, we have learned that in our industry people are the most important asset, and so we treat our employees as such. We set our working environment in a way that allows individuals thrive and grow professionally, as well as personally. As much as we are dedicated to providing the best possible services to our Clients, we are just as dedicated to helping our Employees reach their professional dreams and ambitions.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
DevOps / Sysadmin