Due to the expansion of activities, we are looking for a Reporting Analyst.
The job purpose is to provide information for decision-making to the executive management and customers by collecting and analyzing data, providing insights, presenting the outcomes in a brief and logically structured form.
On this position, you will make a contribution into growth of a global IT business and have a chance to become a subject matter expert in the outsourcing industry.
• Сollect and validate commercial data for regular and ad-hoc reporting
• Optimize and automate data processing
• Analyze changes in the market environment and business performance
• Generate clear and coherent reports reflecting complex ideas
• Solve business cases raised by the executive management
• 3+ years of experience in preparation of business reports for the executive management;
• Upper intermidiate English and Business Writing Skills is a must
• Ability to formulate ideas using any documents in a laconic and convincing way
• High proficiency with MS Office;
• Analytical mind, keen for the numbers
• Ability to efficiently perform non-standard tasks with high uncertainty in approach
• Ability to ask critical questions and find answers, propose and evaluate hypotheses
• Ability to organize own and team’s work
• Strong communication skills
Luxoft provides high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes, methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
DOU company page: