Trainee/Junior QA specialist
Apriorit, the 17+ years experience leader in software product development services in the field of corporate IT security, low-level solutions and web-SAS systems is looking for a Trainee/Junior QA specialist.
You will work with fast paced company specializing in complex B2B corporate cyber-security and cherishing hundreds of customers in USA, Europe, Asia.
1.Software development models.
3.Test design techniques.
4.Test levels and types.
5.Windows desktop OS – experienced user.
6.Windows server OS – basic server administration skills.
7.Linux – basic command line user.
8.English - Intermediate.
Will be a plus:
1.Experience with hypervisors (Hyper-V, VMWare Workstation or Virtual Box).
2.Windows server: Experience with Active directory configuring.
3.Mac OS user.
4.Knowledge of basic SQL queries.
- Interesting and challenging work in world-class software project.
- Clear career opportunities.
- Internal and external trainings, educational programs.
- Competitive salary and compensation package.
- Free corporate English lessons.
- Great co-workers and loyal management.
- Social package including paid vacation and sick leaves.
- Fruits, tea, coffee and other benefits in the office.
We are always glad to welcome talented specialists who are ready to join our professional and creative team!
Apriorit provides software product engineering services to the technology companies worldwide covering all processes of the software development life cycle.
We provide advanced C/C++/Obj-C expertise as well as C#, Java, .NET and other programming services.
Job posted on
10 October 2019