Our projects and teams are diversified so you will work with remote teams. This job requires a good understanding of different software development methodologies and analytical skills. From the other side, we need a great Team player and Leader who can form and maintain the right climate in teams, develop an inside-team relationship, and lead by example.
- Organize and maintain projects team structure for meeting successful projects goals and objectives
- Lead and direct software development teams to deliver projects within the constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and resources
- Manage day-to-day operational activities of assigned projects
- Develop and maintain project management artifacts
- Manage Client expectations
- Facilitate project-related client and team communications on all levels
- Motivate, guide, coach and encourage team members
- Report on assigned projects status to stakeholders about high-level status in regards to the client, people, and project development perspectives
- Participate in pre-sale and project onboarding process
Required Skills and Experience
- 2 years of proven successful professional project management experience
- Understanding of traditional (Waterfall) and Agile (SCRUM, Kanban, Lean, etc.) project management methodologies
- General understanding in SDLC areas (application programming, database, and system design)
- Understanding of revenue models, profit/loss, and cost-to-completion projections
- Understanding of project pricing model and billing procedures
- Understanding of project/budget estimation techniques
- Proficiency in using Project Management tools such as Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Cross-cultural awareness (experience working with US/European companies)
- Good communication and presentation skills
Benefits and details
This is your opportunity to boost your Project Management professionalism.
We are a fast-growing company where you can build your career and develop professional skills. Thus, starting from the Project Manager position, you have a real chance to drive the business and become a Delivery Manager in a year.
To succeed in this position, you also need to have great client orientation and willingness to understand how IT products changing organizations and businesses.
Also, we offer a cozy office with a good location. The team that inspires you to succeed!
About Bunch Consulting
Bunch is a consulting and development company. We individually build and manage teams with relevant experience for each project.
We are the agency connecting SMBs with the best teams of programmers. Clients receive technology teams based on each project specification. So our clients can be sure each team member has the technical skills required to solve their project’s challenges.
Job posted on
9 October 2019
Apply for job
Popular job 🔥
This job posting has received over 10 responses for the last month.
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you