The project is a unique solution for visual service and customer support using AR and AI.
- 2-3 years of experience with testing mobile and web apps
- Good knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Experience building designing and executing test cases
- Intermediate English level
- Experience testing cloud-based products
Will be a plus:
- Experience testing video-related mobile applications
- Demonstrated ability to write automation using Python or other scripting language
- Basic Database knowledge
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
TechSee revolutionizes the customer support domain by providing the first cognitive visual support solution powered by augmented reality and artificial intelligence. TechSee empowers support teams across the globe to deliver a visual customer experience that significantly reduces service costs, enhances service quality, and deliver over time intelligent fully-automated services. TechSee won the innovation award by Accenture for best Customer Experience and was selected by the leading global players in telecommunications and home appliance industries as their vendor of choice. TechSee demonstrates proven ROI and repeatable KPI improvements across dozens of customers’ implementations, including: dramatically lowering the field technicians dispatch rate, increasing First Call Resolution rate, reducing Average Handling Time and improving customer satisfaction. TechSee is led by customer service industry veterans with years of experience in customer experience technologies, computer vision and big data, and is headquartered in Tel Aviv with offices in Boston and Madrid.
The United Kingdom registered company with development centers in Ukraine.
Since 2002, MWDN has been serving to various software vendors worldwide delivering the highest quality and providing the pure talented dedicated resources. Whether you’re start up, mature company or independent consultant, we’re always happy to enhance your development and make your product successful.