As an experienced Node.js developer, you will have an opportunity to play a crucial role in the continued evolution of Sellbery’s rapidly-growing business.
What You’ll Do
- You'll be designing and implementing the business logic to the application, new thirty-party integrations.
You’ll Fit This Role If You Have
- At least 2 years of experience with Node.js, MongoDB, TypeScript, Docker, GIT;
- Understanding of a microservice architecture;
- Knowledge of HTML5 APIs, CSS3;
- Experience of work with bug-tracking systems;
- Experience of work with Angular 2+ as well as highly loaded services will be an advantage;
- English knowledge at the level of reading technical documentation.
Our Commitment To You
- Your skilled spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement;
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company;
- Access to leading-edge technology;
- A floating work schedule;
- The ability to work two times a month remotely;
- Paid lunches, tea, coffee, cookies;
- 28 days' paid annual leave a year;
- English learning classes (remotely);
- Competitive salary depending on skills and experience.
Ecombix is the company in the eCommerce industry with two brands, GoMage and Sellbery.
For nine years, GoMage has been providing world-class e-commerce solutions for companies of any size, location, and time zone.
During this time, we have developed dozens of premium Magento extensions that are installed in more than 30,000 online stores around the world.
According to statistics:
- 50% of our customers have been working with us for more than two years;
- 900+ projects based on Magento have been successfully completed;
- 99% of our customers are satisfied with our services.
And Sellbery is an all-in-one multichannel solution for empowering eCommerce business activities.
The platform automatically synchronizes product listings, order and inventory data between multiple shopping carts and marketplaces.
Great things can happen—they already are. Come and be a part of the next level of high performance.