Project Management of IT systems and services implementation and development
Experience of Project Management of IT systems and services implementation and development in big companies (3+ years)
• Defining of project goals, requirements, added value
• Defining and managing of stakeholders
• Budget management
• Communications management
• Management of distributed teams
• Risk management
• Time (schedule) management
• Resource planning
Knowledge and Skills requirements:
• Knowledge of PMBOK
• Knowledge of Agile/Scrum/Kanban
• Knowledge in IT infrastructure technologies (Hardware, software, virtualization, platforms).
• Knowledge of Enterprise IT infrastructure services (Microsoft, Linux based, Authorization systems, E-Mail systems, Monitoring systems, Backup systems, Management systems, Databases)
• Understanding of private and public cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, Office 365 etc)
• Understanding of software development process
• Understanding of DevOps/SRE, CI/CD, automation tools (Terraform, Ansible, Salt, Jenkins etc)
• Strong understanding of key IT processes and metrics (Support, Change Management, SLA, KPI etc)
• At least one area of deep expertise
• Fluent English
Luxoft provides high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes, methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.