Currently we are looking for a Project Manager in Kiev office for one of the critical projects for our global financial institution client.
This is an application development as part of existing client onboarding program, which includes multiple integrations in banking systems domain.
- Ensure development process and established engineering excellence practices are followed by all team members;
- Perform day-to-day people management activities with collaboration with company internal services;
- Proactively respond to project related and technical risks;
- Manage stakeholders expectations and ensure transparency of delivery processes;
- Handle project plans, monitor development progress and dependencies across the teams;
- Setup, coordinate and ensure execution of joint development across multiple teams, including activities related to integration with other applications;
- Release management - adoption to infrastructure changes and production releases planning;
- 7+ years of hands-on software development experience with at least 5+ years in IT project management;
- Proven track record in complex projects with multiple stakeholders;
- Advanced English level - able to freely and confidently communicate with senior technology and operations staff;
- Management experience in projects with enterprise level architectural challenges;
- Up-to-date technical knowledge of industry best practices;
- Financial domain experience preferred;
- Excellent verbal, communication skills
Nice-to-Have Skills: Background in Java EE and workflow applications development;
Luxoft provides high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes, methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.