Bulls Media, a leading digital marketing company, is looking for an experienced R&D team leader to join our dynamic team.
The role involves both team management and hands-on activities as a backend PHP developer.
In this role, you will lead a talented team of front-end developers, back-end PHP developers, QA specialists, and WordPress developers, driving innovation, managing tasks, and ensuring the successful execution of projects.
Leadership and Reporting:
* Report directly to the CTO, providing regular updates on team
progress, challenges, and opportunities.
* Lead and inspire the R&D team, fostering collaboration and a
culture of continuous improvement.
* Oversee the planning, architecture, and execution of projects,
ensuring alignment with business objectives defined by the
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver projects on
time and within scope.
Technical Leadership and Hands-On Development:
* Define and implement the technical architecture for new and
existing solutions, provide ongoing support. Translating
business requirements into technical ones.
* Conduct code reviews and provide technical guidance to
* Actively participate in hands-on development tasks,
particularly in server side PHP development, database
architecture, ensuring high performance and
responsiveness to requests from the front-end elements.
Build a high-quality reusable code that can be used in the
Innovation and Research:
* Stay informed about industry trends and emerging
technologies, driving innovation within the team.
* Lead research and development initiatives to enhance our
* Proven experience in leading and managing development teams.
* At least 3 years of hands-on experience as a Web developer with
strong PHP knowledge.
* Expertise in web development technologies, including ReactJS,
Node.JS, Laravel, and Docker.
* Deep knowledge of SQL Databases and SQL script optimization
* Familiarity with CI/CD processes and tools.
* Knowledge of bash commands and Linux system
* Gitlab + GitFlow
* Experience in WordPress development - advantage
* Non relational database - advantage
* Excellent communication skills with technical and nontechnical staff at all organizational levels
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Attention to details
* Advanced problem solving skills
* Strong work ethic
* Self learning abilities
* English upper-intermediate
Would be a plus:
* Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering,
or a related field
BULLS MEDIA is a global leader in digital marketing. Our goal is to simplify decision-making and connect customers with valuable brands.
Our technology helps millions of consumers around the world make smarter, more confident buying decisions
Job posted on
20 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni