What are you working on?
The name of the project: Fight For America: Country War
Stage of the project: Release
Genres: Hybrid Casual
Platforms: Mobile, iOS, Android
- Create, review, and update test case documents (STD, STP).
- Conduct cross-platform manual testing on Android and iOS devices.
- Utilize external test tools to enhance the testing process.
- Engage in manual exploratory and regression testing to identify and mitigate issues.
- Execute various types of testing to ensure the software’s reliability and usability.
- Investigate and resolve issues identified in the production environment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional Scrum teams, including Unity game developers, to enhance the product's quality and performance.
- At least 2 years focused on mobile game testing.
- Proficiency in performing Manual Mobile QA.
- The ability to read logs and extract critical information for testing - purposes.
- Experience in creating and handling test case documentation (STD).
- A solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- A user/customer-centric approach to handling tasks and projects.
- A keen interest in new technologies, with a special focus on mobile platforms.
- Proficient spoken and written English skills to facilitate effective communication.
Why do we enjoy working here?
- Fully remote position
- The possibility of self-realization
- Creative and career growth
- A friendly team of professionals
- An interesting innovative project
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacations and sick leave
Hitica is a Ukraine-based game development studio driven by respect, positivity, and remote teamwork. We passionately craft captivating gaming experiences for players worldwide.
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current
3 years of experience
Only candidates from Ukraine
Test task is needed