Customer Support Specialist contributes to keeping Readdle customers happy and satisfied with the complete range of our products. We are looking for a person who is keen about productivity products, enthusiastic about talking to customers and is able to read between the lines.
The job is a great opportunity to learn about the development process of apps, to gain knowledge about different factors influencing the quality and rating of a product. Continuous communication with mostly English-speaking customers will be useful to enrich communication and writing skills.
Support Specialist is a liaison between customers sharing their experience and expectations about the product and the developers who are open to feedback and are continuously working on bringing the improvements and innovation into the app.
- Provide excellent customer service through email and be ready to assist 40-60 users per day.
- Report and escalate requests to Quality Assurance and Development teams in order to improve overall quality of Readdle products.
- Prepare product overview by collecting and analyzing customers' needs, user experience and the workflow.
- Contribute to team efforts to maintain the quality of Readdle products.
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge and be on top of industry trends to provide top class service.
- Keep our end user product documentation up to date.
- Fluent English.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Advanced business communication skills.
- Ability to work according to flexible schedule.
- Persistent interest in software is a plus.
- Geeks are welcome ;)
- French, Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese or Japanese languages knowledge is a plus.
- Professional experience on a relevant position (Customer Support) is a plus.
How to apply:
Please submit a cover letter explaining:
- Why would you like to work in a customer support role.
- Why you want to work at Readdle and not somewhere else.
- A description of a great customer service/support experience you had recently, and what made it great.
Our mission is to make people more productive by enabling technology to millions. We strive to create the best experiences on mobile and desktop for those who want to be more productive.
Apple has crowned many of our products as Editors' Choice and Apps of the Year, and we have often hit the Top Charts in dozens of countries. But this is just what is on the surface.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 June 2020