Work at a top-tier data engineering firm specializing in Spark and many other distributed technologies since 2013.
Our client is a top-tier data engineering firm specializing in Spark and many other distributed technologies since 2013. They are now employing more than 90 talented data engineers/scientists in a remote-first culture with an international mindset.
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬:
We are looking to hire a talented Big Data Engineer to develop and manage our Big Data solutions. In this role, you will be required to design and implement Big Data tools and frameworks, data-intensive applications, and cloud platforms.
To ensure success as a Big Data Engineer, you should have in-depth knowledge of distributed computing technologies and top problem-solving skills.
BigData, Hadoop, Spark, Java, Scala, IaC, Docker
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
– Previous experience as a Big Data Engineer (3-5 years)
– In-depth knowledge of Hadoop, Spark, and similar frameworks
– In-depth knowledge of programming languages including Java and Scala
– Expert in cloud-native technologies, IaC, and Docker tools
– Excellent project management skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Business and functional understanding
– Team Player
– Ability to solve complex networking, data, and software issues
– Leadership capabilities
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐮𝐬?
– Projects are developed by hundreds of engineers
– We use technology in business and gain experience allowing us to grow on top of engineers to CTO and tech directors
– Ability to see objectives and collect experience which will be very necessary after years
– 80% of our clients are huge enterprise companies
– Ability to travel
– Client's brand
– Initiative as a big technical transformation program
– Ability to obtain the record in CV
– Become a part of a great project/team
– Issues as a challenge
– Team of high professionals who are ready to support
About Grid Dynamics
Grid Dynamics is a world-class expert company with highly scalable distributed solutions and CI/CD. We help one of the biggest financial companies on the East Coast to solve the challenging problems that affect the entire development organizations, like building enterprise web services with millisecond response time, or improving development processes by introducing Agile, test automation, TDD, and CI/CD processes.
Job posted on
10 January 2023