An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of the Blackthorn Vision professional team.
• Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems;
• 4+ year full-time practice as a Project Manager with direct project accountability;
• Previous experience with software development is a plus;
• Experience in managing teams of 10-30 people;
• Excellent communication skills, ability to influence people, leadership by examples, cultural awareness;
• Experience in requirement analysis, effort estimating, project scheduling, risk and change management;
• Well understanding of different software methodologies;
• Experience in software engineering practices, quality assurance, improving team velocity;
• Ability to execute and prioritize a number of tasks simultaneously, resolving interdependencies;
• Upper-intermediate English level;
• Flexibility, emotional maturity.
• Competitive salary;
• Professional development program with internal seminars on technical topics, access to the corporate library and much more;
• Free English training up to Intermediate level, after intermediate level company provides free English Speaking Club with Native Speaker;
• 15 working days of paid vacation (21 calendar day), 5 half-paid sickness days;
• Creativity with the stimulating environment and interesting projects;
• Great corporate events and celebrations and more.
• Directing and managing several small to medium-sized projects;
• Ensuring that quality software is delivered according to specification using the correct procedures in line with technical and business objectives;
• Working closely with the stakeholders on both sides to manage the day-to-day work of the development team;
• Establishing a plan for the execution of the project, including a work-breakdown-structure, task dependencies, schedule, and risk mitigation;
• Ensuring that adequate and qualified staffing is assigned for each of the major project areas, in consultation with the appropriate functional managers;
• Tailoring and facilitating right software engineering processes and defining the roles and responsibilities of all the project’s team members;
• Coaching, mentoring, motivating and supervising project team members, and influencing them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work;
• Preparing and reviewing technical documentation, UML diagrams, UI mockups to be relevant and complete;
• Ensuring that the projects deliver the desired results — within time and budget — as specified in the project plan;
• Tracking project reporting, team velocity, ensuring key performance indicators reaching success level values;
• Producing agreed regular progress reports on the project status for the company management.
About Blackthorn Vision
Blackthorn Vision is an established software development company delivering development services of any complexity to clients worldwide. With more than 8 years of IT business expertise, we have a strong team of 60+ skilled and experienced IT experts. Our services targeted to provide our customers with a professional solution to generate revenue streams, establish communication channels or streamline business operations.
We base our offerings — selected from a suite of dependable solutions — on an understanding of clients’ business requirements. We combine business domain knowledge with technology competence and proven methodologies to deliver high-quality, cost-effective results to maximize clients’ competitive advantage and productivity.
This job is no longer active.
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you