IMPORTANT! Updated on 30th of September 2022. First month will be a paid traineeship period. 1 position vacant.
IMPORTANT! Updated on 29th of September 2022. First month will be a paid traineeship period. 1 position vacant.
Complex and interesting projects and our experienced and friendly team are waiting for you in our company. All our clients are foreign companies (EU/US/etc.), that’s why (at least) basic English knowledge is required. We specialize in development of custom web applications, websites and browser extensions.
You will work closely with other front-end developers, back-end developers, QA specialists, designers, PMs and other employees. The company has introduced an IDP program (Individual Development Plan) for each employee. Our full-time English teacher will provide support and improve your English skills.
Link to the test task by request. (1)
By clicking on the link (company name) in the vacancy header, you can find brief information about our company, video, photos, contacts of the HR manager and a link to our website.
Our working conditions
- Stable salary;
- Hourly rate is set in $;
- Official employment (by contract);
- Traineeship period paid as fixed monthly payment in UAH;
- Full work load of 160−200 hours per month and hourly rate ensuring all (extra) hours are paid;
- Revision of the hourly rate every six months by 5−50% (see more details in the «Opportunities/benefits» section below);
- Quarterly bonus, project performance based;
- English classes 2 times per week (groups of two people, after work hours);
- MacBook Pro 13/16, 4K monitor, stand, mouse, keyboard, headphones, comfortable chair, company branded T-shirt and mug;
- 75% of the salary is also paid for «bench». «Bench» means standby time — when you don’t have project and you work on your IDP or other personal/internal tasks to improve your knowledge and skills;
- Working day from 8:00 to 17:00 (2);
- Breakfast, lunches and other things in the kitchen at the expense of the company (coffee, tea, cookies, sweets, yogurts and drinks in the refrigerator);
- Work in one of two offices: 7 minutes from Osokorki metro station: 8 minutes from Lukianivska metro station or 15 minutes from Kontraktova Square metro station.
- Each employee has a mentor and together with him develops an IDP (Individual Development Plan) to improves skills and knowledge in different areas;
- Revision of the hourly rate happens every six months and depends on the implementation of the IDP and other performance indicators;
- Strictly follow company regulations in yoru daily work;
- Work closely with client(s) and your team(s), understand needs of each project you are leading;
-Develop and support up to date PRD (Project Requirements Document) and technical documentation;
- Develop Work Plan for new project/feature and get it estimated by the team;
- Project and employee workload planning (mid-term and short-term);
- Practical application of Scrum, Kanban and their modifications;
- Verification and approval of the work delivered by the team;
- Taking responsibility for the quality of the work delivered and timelines;
- Analysis, decision making and execution;
- Encouraging employees to develop their skills;
- Taking responsibility for the time tracking of your project(s) and teams(s);
- Other project specific duties.
- Solid English skills, you should be able at least to read documentation, lead a discussion with a client in the chat and occasionally listen to their audio messages;
- At least one year of project management experience;
- Stress resistance and ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to establish rapport with the team;
- Understanding basic UX requirements and web developments terminology;
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of planning.
(1) The Company may, at its sole discretion, not provide applicants with the reason for being rejected and technical details of the test completed.
(2) The plan for the day is made at the stand-up meeting and must be accomplished (considering common sense) within the day according to the checkpoints. After accepting the work, the PM closes the working day.
abz.agency® is a software development company and trusted outsourcing partner, with a focus on custom web application, website and browser extension development.
Since 2005 abz.agency® has been working in the area of web development and work with clients from all around the globe. As a global outsourcing provider we have 45+ employees across our offices in Tallinn (Estonia) and Kiev (Ukraine).
The main activities of the company is the development of complex and custom web applications. The company also develops web sites. Providing a full cycle of work from the development of technical documentation, design, full-stack development to implementation and support. In recent years, the company has mastered the development of browser extensions. That allows you to actively expand the range of services.
The main technical stack in development is: PHP, Laravel, Node.js, React.js, Vue.js, Angular.js. In design, we actively use wireframing and mockuping: WireframePro, Sketchapp, PhotoShop, Figma. The company also actively uses paid services and licenses for work: Google, Jetbrains, Adobe and other providers. The offices created good conditions for productive work: modern equipment, including Mac Books Pro and 4K monitors, meeting rooms, a kitchen, staff lunches.
The company continues to grow with its employees. Mastering new versions of the current technical stack. Learning new technologies. The application of best practices and the use of technical specifications. All this creates the foundation for a quality product, which the customer then receives.
Job posted on
30 September 2022