GROUP325 is a group of digital businesses that connect the best global companies with top Eastern European IT specialists by recruiting and outsourcing.
We work closely with high-growth companies, partnering with early-stage, venture-backed startups to multinational businesses. We’re also proud of our rising portfolio of in-house mobile apps.
Now we’re looking for a Financial Manager to help us develop and nurture robust financial & accounting processes in a group of export service companies.
Required skills and background:
- Experience in accounting and finance 3+ years;
- Experience in foreign economic activity and service business 2+ years;
- Building management accounting and adjusting to evolving business processes;
- Knowledge of IFRS compliant accounting software (e.g., Quickbooks, Zoho books, Xero);
- Experience working with client banks and global payment systems in the US, EU, and Ukraine;
- Understanding of financial, tax and business legislation of Ukraine / Estonia / EU / USA;
- Advanced in Google Workspace or Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, email);
- A high level of self-motivation;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in coordination and under supervision;
- English — intermediate level.
It will be a plus:
- Experience with creating dashboards using BI or visualization tools;
- ACCA, CFA or similar certification;
- Upper-intermediate level of English or higher.
- Organization and implementation of accounting and financial activities in a group of companies to obtain complete and reliable information about the financial state of the business;
- Full-cycle handling of account payables and receivables;
- Management accounting and preparation of consolidated reports for the board (P&L, CF forecasts, project marginality, etc. and ad hoc reports);
- Direct communication with client representatives & partners regarding their operations;
- Managing financial transactions using internet banking and online payments;
- Compiling budgets and cash flow forecasts;
- Calculation and payment of remuneration to the company’s contractors, supervising tax reporting;
- Providing methodological assistance to colleagues on financial and economic activities.
- CEO, COO.
What you get:
- Flexible working schedule with a 36-hour workweek (Mon-Fri, 9-18 or 10-19);
- 24 vacation days + personal days;
- Internal English classes and personalized educational budget;
- Remote or hybrid work from a comfortable office on the 5th Station of Big Fountain, Odessa.
DNA325 is a local partner for global companies and startups who are launching their Software Development and R&D centers in Ukraine.
At DNA325, we provide a simplified and cost-effective way to build your very own talented remote team in Ukraine: from hosting in our office space to local IT personnel recruiting and management.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni