An outstanding opportunity for an outstanding person! We are looking for a Google Tag Manager Expert to power one of the leading media agency in Denmark. It's all about you if you have at least 2 years of experience in Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
An outstanding opportunity for an outstanding person! We are looking for a Google Tag Manager Expert to power one of the leading media agency in Denmark. It's all about you if you have at least 2 years of experience in Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics and are capable to deal with the following tasks:
- Work with stakeholders to understand and scope their tracking needs.
- Detect debug and solve tracking errors.
- Support for GA4 migrations
- Set up tracking in GTM from the documentation
- Maintenance of tracking documentation
- Identify tracking needs from the design proposal (e.g. click on “view product”)
- Define tasks for developers
- Set up triggers, variables, etc. in Google Tag Manager
- Secure correct implementation in Google Analytics
What we also expect:
- You are familiar with data layers, tags, triggers, and variables
- You are a problem-solver and detail-oriented
- You thrive with tasks within data structures, troubleshooting, and tracking taxonomy
- Upper intermediate English
- Challenging tasks
- Long-term employment and real opportunities within the company
- Tables with the ability to adjust the height
- NO bureaucracy
- 40-hour working week with flexible working hours
- 15 paid vacation days per year
- Paid sick leave days without any references
- PE accounting Partial compensation for English lessons, sports
- Compensation for attending external events (conferences, workshops, etc.)
- Flexible work-from-home policy.
Aren't you familiar with these points? Send your CV immediately!
We are a passionate team of geeks inspired to build a better world by bringing the most innovative technologies and knowledge to our clients.
We are the company that was created by developers and for developers.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 May 2022