The new experienced teammate is expected to improve our communication platform.
It was created for employees of the largest companies worldwide, like Amazon, Ford, Hilton, Boeing, Pfizer, etc. to be used in a technically complex environment. More than 40% of Fortune 100 companies chose the platform to integrate into their workflows.
Top Features of the platform:
- promptly warnings for key employees;
- saving time and increasing the efficiency of communications within the company through thе automation;
- a reliable way of connecting with employees wherever they are with integration in systems and applications of the workplace;
- optimization of communication processes with interactive reports and user-level analytics.
The bulk of the tasks includes working with both the backend (RoR + Node.js) and the front-end (React).
The technology stack of the platform:
- Ruby on Rails 5/6
- JS/TS (node.js, ReactJS)
- AWS, Kubernetes, and Docker
The project team:
- Tech Lead
- 3-5 Full-stack developers
- 1-2 QA Engineers
- making clean, maintainable, scalable, and well-tested code;
- making elegant user web interfaces and reporting dashboards;
- cooperating with other teammates, researching the best options to solve complex issues;
- designing an environment with creative solutions as an architect;
- working with all levels of the project to develop and implement new features, present software products, and support its users.
You’ll have real prospects for technical growth on this project, as the team consists of Strong Middle/Senior level specialists.
The main part of the team is in the USA, which allows improving the English level as well.
- 5+ years of creating enterprise-level applications on Ruby on Rails experience;
- node.js, Ruby, and other full-featured technologies experience;
- strong knowledge of OOD, domain-specific design, and microservices;
- experience in an Agile environment.
To belong to the project, you should:
- have a computer science education and 5+ years of real experience in development;
- tight to learn during the working process and succeed in new tasks;
- be interested in studying with the team, and ready to teach others;
- be interested in the quality of the developing product;
- be proactive, ready to contribute to the development of the product.
- resume review and screening;
- extended online interview with tech. experts — approx. 1.5-2 hours;
- project manager interview — approx. 45 min;
Waiting for your CV!
About Murano Software
Murano About Us
Nearly 20 years ago, Murano Software was founded on the premise of matching world-class software engineers with innovative companies in the United States. Our founders took their software engineering talents and immigrated to the U.S. back when the Internet was first immerging. They quickly recognized that U.S. companies placed a high value on software engineering talent and realized the benefits of matching quality developers with US companies without the need to relocate.
Murano has earned a reputation among the software engineering community as a best-in-class working environment. From the many professional development opportunities (including English language education), our catered sushi lunches, and our famous parties, Murano attracts the brightest and most skilled engineers. In turn, Murano also attracts U.S. companies that recognize the value of Murano’s talent and are willing to offer a level of compensation that is far above the industry average for full-time positions. Like looking through a piece of world-famous “Murano” glass artwork, all sides see are something of value.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni