We are a young team of like-minded people creating value for businesses in AI. We do not have bureaucracy, tedious dress code, complicated hierarchy, but we build team ML consultants who have a significant positive impact on industries and social problems.
And we need you, Manager.
The goal of the delivery team is to make our clients happy while developing custom ML solutions for them
Challenges & responsibilities
- guide teams to help them stay on track with agile techniques and project artefacts, fine-tuning approaches as needed
- keep an objective perspective on issues and troubleshoots by applying agile principles
- support teams in determining the resource allocation and schedule to maintain agile practices and ensure smooth project delivery
- champion the use of metrics and other objective measures across teams
- facilitate learning and development in agile practices through individual and team coaching
- undertake daily follow-ups with individual team members to ensure projects are on track and goals are being met
- hold stand-up meetings with cross-functional teams to review project status
facilitate projects initiation and handoff
- a support project team with all operational aspects of the delivery (secures licenses, handles solution access requests) to meet the team’s goal
- deliver learning and development for the client’s team in agile practices through team coaching and workshops
- strong leader, educator, and coach
- great communicator
- with systematic thinking
- with ability to learn + continuous learner
- focused on result and problem-solving
- set high standards and force subordinates to maintain them (challenger mindset)
- opened to feedback
- with entrepreneurial mindset
- innovative, explorative
- with empathy
- team player
- clarity and simplicity of thoughts, language, goals
- stress-resistant (calm under pressure)
- Scrum, Kanban (preferred Agile Coach, Scrum Master or Kanban certification)
- project management and operations
- advanced English
- agile project management methodologies (ML, software)
- Atlassian products
- the life cycle of software or ML product development and related artefacts (preferred)
- agile coach, scrum master (>2 years)
- experience in consulting business (>1 year)
- machine-learning / data science/data analytics delivery experience (>1 year)
- Flexible schedules and the ability to work remotely from any part of the world
- Meaningful and challenging projects
- Professional development and growth
- High-level of independence and no micromanagement
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonuses
- The warm atmosphere of young and smart people building something they are really proud of
About Neurons Lab
Who we are? Neurons Lab is a cloud network of scientists, engineers, and developers passionate about revolutionizing businesses’ future with AI and machine learning technologies.
When we founded it, we had an essential idea to marry two worlds. On the clients’ side — to help socially responsible organizations to boost their performance and achieve a strategic advantage by tailor-made ML solutions. On the consultants’ side — to give an opportunity for the bright individuals to work as independent experts that enjoy life and work freedom alongside taking responsibility for important challenges.
We focus on the two major industries — healthcare and industrial IoT. Through the first one, we make a positive impact on human lives, wellbeing, and longevity. Through the second, we help industrial companies to be more efficient, reduce energy consumption, and cut the emissions that harm our environment.
Essential moments about us:
— “self-management” and “responsible” — we value your freedom and lifestyle and don’t put unnecessary limitations on the work process
— focus on specific industries through an AI lens — we value efforts put in the deep research and experience and want you to keep pursuing this without being distracted on the “full-stack” requirements.
Do you have any questions yet?? You can find more info about us after jumping to the link below: neurons-lab.com And also, feel free to contact our Global Talent Manager and ask her any questions!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 September 2021