Corti's main product is an industry-leading machine learning software that listens in during patient conversations and provides real-time assistance to healthcare professionals.
Founded in 2016, Corti is a dynamic, passionate company. We are driven by a belief that every person on Earth should have access to the best, most informed medical assessments when they really need it. We have built a team of world-class employees from around the world, and we are developing a new generation of speech-enabled solutions.
Our main product is an industry-leading machine learning software that listens in during patient conversations and provides real-time assistance to healthcare professionals. Our innovative in-call decision support technology has been proven to detect illnesses like Cardiac Arrest faster and more accurately than medical experts, ushering in a paradigm shift in global healthcare. Alongside in-call detections, we provide advanced Post-call Analytics, helping to optimize protocols and the performance of medical professionals, so that we can guide them to the right triaging outcome faster.
Our ever-growing team spans multiple disciplines, with an emphasis on machine learning, mathematics, statistics, security, and computer science. We are working hard to embed a continuous striving culture and philosophy across the organization and are constantly involved in learning from the best practitioners in the industry.
If you want to take part in solving real-life problems by applying cutting-edge technology, we offer that you become an integral part of a fun, autonomous, and team-oriented culture, guided by shared values, high quality, and a willingness to act and fail.
For more information, please visit: https://www.corti.ai/
• To collaboratively design, develop, document, maintain, and contribute to various aspects of technology at Corti and ensure that the platform is receiving the customer data and running efficiently at all times.
• Lead the development and maintenance of a new service in the Corti stack.
• Make key technology choices for the software.
• Working with our product management and frontend team to build products with the goal of delighting and increasing the success of our users.
• Document components and workflows within the infrastructure.
• Architecting, building, testing, and releasing product-facing features.
• Develop, document and maintain the integrations with 3rd party applications.
• Working with frontend engineers on APIs, developing simple features. Setting up APIs. Developing tests for those components as well.
Must Have Requirements:
• 2-3 years' experience designing and implementing web applicant backend.
• 2-3 years' experience with code repository management, code merge and quality checks, continuous integration, and automated deployment and management using tools (e.g. Git, Docker).
• Experience with approaches and tooling for automated build, delivery, and release of software, and working in an agile delivery environment.
• Experience with one or more software languages (e.g. NodeJS, Python, Go, Java).
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
• An ability to perform well in teams and a fast-paced environment.
• Experience with frontend development frameworks such as React or Angular.
• Experience with GraphQL
• Creative, challenging, and fast-growing product
• Broad and advanced technology stack — huge opportunity to learn
• Opportunity to enjoy working with senior engineers and managers
• Informal style of leadership and communication
• Health insurance from the 1st working day
• Flexible working arrangements: from 7-11 am to 4-8 pm
• 20 workdays of annual vacation
• Free English classes
• Modern office facilities in the city center (Gulliver BC)
About Inscale Qvantel
INSCALE is a European offshore development company based in Denmark, Malaysia, Macedonia, and Ukraine.
We establish permanent development teams for European and Australian companies with the ongoing development of software applications. Each team works as an integrated part of the customer’s organization.
We offer our employees an opportunity to work on exciting projects and learn the western development procedures and culture. We have an informal Scandinavian management style where you will have autonomy and responsibility allowing you to develop your skills and grow your value as an IT professional.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni