Our team operates under the umbrella of the Information Management Department, which oversees Intellias overall performance and ensures sustainability through business process optimization and automation.
Intellias is undergoing a major digital transformation in terms of its internal systems. The first project in our roadmap is migration to a new HRMS system which should significantly change the way how employees’ Performance Management is happening and how Skills knowledge is maintained and developed inside the company. After that, we are planning a long and exciting journey of systems modernization and replacement, including procurement of new vendor systems and product development of custom internal software.
- Manually test web applications and systems across the platform (primarily functional tests);
- Plan and deliver test coverage of the product;
- Track and report the life cycle of discovered bugs;
- Provide test support for the development team throughout all stages - of development;
- Communicate on any risks from QA perspective that could affect future delivery;
- Work independently and directly with the developers while still being a team player;
- Conduct black box functionality and regression tests;
- Identify bugs and set base severity;
- Review functional requirements;
- Communicate project and testing status to internal and external teams.
Requirements and skills:
- 4+ years of experience with Web-based projects;
- Knowledge and understanding of QA processes;
- Ability to estimate QA activities required for the project;
- Understanding the principles and standards of bug reporting;
- Ability to write clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Strong knowledge of testing types and methodologies;
- Test case design in the end-to-end integration testing;
- Deep understanding of the Software Development life-cycles;
- Experience of working in an Agile (Scrum/Kanban) development environment;
- Ability to work independently;
- Good written and verbal English skills (Intermediate + level).
Would be a plus:
- ISTQB certification;
- Experience in testing API;
- Experience with Postman;
- ERP Integration testing experience;
- Web services testing experience.
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 September 2021