We’re looking for a talented Middle Automation QA to join our innovative team backed by great people!
You will work as part of the Customer’s QA team to develop existing test cases into material suitable for automation. It is necessary to develop stable automated tests that run at least daily providing feedback on the release quality. You will work with the QE lead, who are based in Budapest timezone.
About Our Customer:
Founded in 2002, the customer is a New York-based analytics company, with 2,800 employees in various locations internationally. The company sells software and hardware products for client engagement management, security, surveillance, and business intelligence. The customer’s products are designed to assist clients in data analysis, specifically large data sets.
About the Project:
The Project is a recording product that enables the Customer’s clients to record phone calls, video calls and screen sharing (such as Microsoft Teams interactions) for regulatory purposes. The product consists of a web application, and a number of CTI integrations for recording. The web application includes configuration, live overview of ongoing recording and conversation search and reporting functionality. CTI integrations include Cisco and MS teams.
- Demonstrable C# experience
- Automation experience
- Ability to assess and advise on automation strategies
- Ability to work with SMEs to define test cases
Nice to have:
- Selenium Web Driver
- REST Assured/Postman or similar API automation framework
- CTI integration experience
- Jenkins experience
- Participate in stand-ups, and provide good updates on daily progress
- Proactively communicate with the Customer’s team to remove blockers and to highlight project risks
Test Case Preparation
- The Automation engineer will work with the Customer’s team to take a skeleton test case and define the automation steps, and verification criteria
Test Case Automation
- Use the Customer’s framework (in house BDD automation tool)
- Create automation test scripts that use the step definitions to automate a test case
- Create the C# actions/step definitions required to interact with the application / CTI infrastructure
- Work with the automation team to attain appropriate code review and meet automation best practice
- Add these tests to Jenkins pipelines for regular execution
Test Automation Monitoring
- Monitor Jenkins pipelines daily and raise product issues, automation issues as appropriate
- Fix automation issues to improve stability
Test Automation Handover
- Ensure the transition of automation to the Customer’s team so that they are able to manage the automation upon project completion
Test Automation technologies
- Customer’s tool allows a BDD style approach to test case development
- A user builds test scripts with a predefined set of actions that resemble user actions such as “I login as “
- These actions are implemented in C#, and there are existing examples of using these to drive the browser through Selenium web driver, drive APIs through Postman, or direct C# integration, and drive http actions such as PUT, GET and POST through direct C# implementation
- There are existing examples of CTI integrations within other business units
- Test environments are based on VMWare vRA templates
- Jenkins is used to orchestrate the process
- Successful completion of stories within the sprint
- High level of code quality
- Stable tests
- Successful handover
- Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves
- Full payment of taxes
- English courses
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly environment
- Medical insurance
- Sport compensations
- Opportunity for career growth
Exadel — международная IT-компания, занимающаяся разработкой программного обеспечения и IT-консалтингом. Основана компания в 1998 году. Главный офис находится в Уолнат Крик, Калифорния, США. В настоящий момент у компании есть центры разработки в шести странах и более 800 сотрудников в различных городах США (Уолнат Крик, Калифорния и Боулдер, Колорадо), Беларуси (Минск, Гродно, Гомель, Витебск), Украины (Винница, Харьков, Одесса, Львов, Мариуполь), Литвы (Вильнюс, Клайпеда), России (Екатеринбург, Челябинск) и Польши (Белосток, Щецин).
Exadel is a global software application development company providing innovative technology solutions to its clients. Exadel’s technology leaders partner with our customers to deliver high-quality products – quickly and cost-effectively.
If you’re looking to grow your career in a dynamic environment rich with opportunity, Exadel has many exciting career choices. As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success, which is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 September 2021