We are looking for an Onboarding Coordinator to join our team and help newcomers successfully join the company & adjust well to our cooperation environment.
- Coordinate cross-functional cooperation within Onboarding Process between TAG, HR, Finance, IT, ES Teams;
- Oversee the onboarding process for newcomers, helping to define and improve the process, inspect documentation, and ensure onboarding requirements are complete by newcomers, Finance, HR, IT & ES teams;
- Facilitate newcomers orientation on the first day at the company;
- Assist TAG & HR teams in gathering the required documentation for successful onboarding;
- Ensure newcomers have technical assistance to properly set up their hardware and software;
- Preparing analytical and informational materials if needed;
- Proven work experience as an Onboarding Specialist or in a relevant coordination role;
- Solid communication skills (verbal and written);
- An ability to handle sensitive and confidential information;
- Knowledge and experience with administrative procedures; minimum one year;
- Ability to maintain organization, multi-task, and prioritize to manage assignments/projects within deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Exhibits initiative, reliability, and ability to work as part of a team;
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills;
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni