Fast-growing product company Maxitech is looking for Middle/Senior Manual QA Engineer to join our team.
• 3+ years of relevant commercial experience in testing Mobile apps
• Experience with Proxy debugging tools (Charles, Fiddler, etc.)
• Good working knowledge of testing strategies of Web API products (SOA / microservices based)
• Experience with TestFlight, Firebase
• Ability to estimate QA activities required for the project
• Understanding the principles and standards of good bug reporting
• Ability to write clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Strong knowledge of testing types and methodologies
• Deep understanding of the Software Development life-cycles
• Ability to work independently and take the initiative to solve QA challenges
• Great attention to detail and result driven approach
• Good analytical skills
• Good team player, self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented person
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment that requires frequent shift in areas of focus
• English upper-intermediate
Would be a plus:
• Experience with Flutter will be a plus
• Manually test mobile application and systems across the platform (primarily functional tests)
• Report and track the life cycle of discovered bugs
• Test case design in the end-to-end integration testing
• Prepare to release deployments making sure QA of every release is on high level
• Provide test support for the development team throughout all stages of development
• Communicate on any risks from QA perspective that could affect future release
• Regularly communicate QA status reports to the team, Product Owner and Business Stakeholders
• Ensuring each release meets well-defined quality standards by working closely with Product Owners on estimates, statuses and risk
• Plan and deliver test coverage of the product
• Drive tech improvements/projects that could improve QA within the platform
What we offer:
💪Medical insurance, English classes, Paid lunches
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
💶Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
🤩Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment
🏢Centrally located office near Poshtova Square metro station with a great view from our terrace
We are a fast-growing product company developing solutions in the FinTech area.
Our company headquarter is in Tel Aviv, Israel, while the R&D office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. Recently we started the development of CRM product and are looking for high-skilled experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class software product.
We follow Lean-Agile practices and selected Scrum for our project. Our feature teams consist of Scrum Master, Product Owner, Automation and Manual QA’s, Front-End and Back-End developers. Additionally, we have an Architecture Team, UX/UI and Marketing designers and DevOps supporting the feature teams to achieve the maximum results.
All together we are here to build Continuous Delivery culture for quick and cost-efficient business features implementation.
Maxitech R&D team’s target is developing software solutions maximizing the performance of the core business. Current team size is 250+ people. New products development we start in 2018 requires team to grow for additional 40 people this year. We are looking for software development experts ready to bring their knowledge and contribute to building the new, best in the class, software product.
R&D team is concentrated in Kiev, and the company serves clients worldwide. We do qualitative software products to enable the business becoming more efficient and successful.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni