Forte Group is looking for a Middle Full Stack Node/React JS Developer to join our valued client who provides leading technology and services to the golf industry across the United States and Great Britain!
We are looking for a Middle Full Stack Node/React JS Developer who will be responsible for designing and implementing technical solutions as well as improving existing applications. You will be working as a part of a dedicated Agile team with a high level of responsibility for technical decisions and daily collaboration with the client team abroad.
Our client provides leading technology and services to the golf industry across the United States and Great Britain including software that manages tee sheets, points of sale, and reservation services with a focus on providing a great experience for golf players and smooth operation of golf courses. The project is the famous, #1 ranked, tee sheet in the golf industry.
● Contribute to an agile team that solves complex challenges and improves the scalability, and performance of existing applications.
● Troubleshooting issues by fixing defects and responding to client-specific problems
● Evolve our test harnesses, helping the team keep the test runs fast and reliably green
● Participate in code reviews with the team to ensure that code completely and correctly implements the design
● Perform refactoring to improve stability, quality, and performance of existing applications
● Node, Hapi
● React, Redux, Saga, Ramda
● MongoDB, Elastic, Redis, RabbitMQ
● Docker, Kubernetes
● Jest, React Testing Library
● Self-driven team member of a high-performing development team who cares about the team culture and takes pride in the outcome of the teamwork
● Flexible and able to align with priorities coming from the business
● Enjoys an Agile development environment, Kanban methodology experience is a plus
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● Intermediate English or higher
● BS/BSE degree or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
● Experience with nonrelational NoSQL-Databases(MongoDB)
● Experience in building/integrating Frontend and Backend APIs
● Experience with automated code testing (unit testing, integration testing)
● Experience working on an enterprise level, production applications
● Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
● Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
● Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
● Social and corporate events
● Possibility for career development
● Participation in professional trainings, meetups
● Medical & family care programs
● Various sports activities coverage
● Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
● Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
● Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
About Forte Group Inc.
Who we are?:
An IT consulting and software delivery company
Forte Group is a global full-spectrum software development company delivering outstanding digital solutions. We are a network of more than 500 innovators, product leaders, engineers, and professionals spanning three continents with global offices.
Back in 2000, we were a tiny company focused on QA. Throughout the years, we’ve grown into a full-spectrum custom software delivery partner with top-tier customers. Today, Forte Group has over 580 employees working out of eight offices in the United States, Colombia, Ukraine, Belarus, and Poland, including 55 employees in Kyiv and 120 in Ternopil.
Our clients: DocuSign, Relativity, Sphera, Tinder, Insureon, GPShopper, Follett, SwiftIQ, Lawyer Exchange, and more
Over the years, we’ve cooperated with more than 300 clients globally, and we’ve developed great software that’s been used by more than nine million people ‒ that’s equivalent to the population of London or even Switzerland!
What we do?:
Coding, engineering, and rock ‘n’ roll
Forte Group provides full lifecycle software development services ‒ from architecture and UI design to development to maintenance. We help mid-market and large enterprises extend the capabilities of their existing software products and systems, build products from scratch, and augment software engineering teams to accelerate and enhance delivery.
Our team consists of like-minded professionals ready for a tech challenge. You name it, we’ve probably already done it. Our portfolio features projects for clients in the banking, financial services, healthcare, IoT, life sciences, logistics, manufacturing, supply chain, media and entertainment, and retail industries. To add value and achieve solution scalability, we use Agile methodology.
Our technology focus:
What’s in it for you?
We encourage life-long learning and welcome employee initiatives. We support non-profit IT organizations, technology hubs, and community events to raise awareness, create new job opportunities, and discover talent. We have been Ternopil IT Cluster residents since 2016.
●Experience working with multicultural distributed teams
●Opportunities for self-realization while working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
●A friendly and enjoyable working environment with a fully equipped workplace
●Social, corporate, and knowledge-sharing events
●Possibilities for career development and professional growth
●A measurable personal development plan (PDP)
●Extended health insurance plans
●Various sports activities and gym membership coverage
●Five fully-paid sick days a year
●Flexible WFH and WFO options
●External training compensation and in-office English classes
●Individual and group sessions with a psychologist
●Corporate and team-building events
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 September 2021