- MS degree in Computer Science or other related fields
- 3+ years of coding experience with Python
- A proven track record of R&D projects in ML and/or CV
- Advanced knowledge and experience in methods for the analysis of time-series data
- Deep knowledge of such packages as Numpy, Scikit-Learn, Matplotlib, Kats, Sktime
- SQL Databases + Snowflake
- Upper-intermediate English
- Proactivity and good soft skills
- Experience with spreadsheet applications, BI tools
- Domain knowledge in logistics
- Experience in BigData processing is a plus
- Experience in Spark (Pyspark/SparkR/sparkly) and Databricks is a plus
- Experience in deploying and managing Spark ML models at scale is a plus
Work closely with the business team to identify areas for improvement in the supply chain.
Proactively drive inventory optimization process with different Data Science tools and approaches.
GlobalLogic, a Hitachi Group Company, is a leader in digital product engineering. We help our clients design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. We help our clients imagine what’s possible and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world.
What is GlobalLogic in numbers:
1,800+ products releases per year
400+ active clients
70+ private label customer labs
35 product engineering centers
Visit our website and learn more about GlobalLogic, view our open positions and career opportunities, as well as why you should join us!
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Job unpublished on
7 October 2021
Look at the current