We are growing and looking for a Customer Support Representative with Polish and English
Helpware is a technology-driven company with offices in the USA, Ukraine, Mexico, and the Philippines which provides Customer Experience & Operational Support for modern companies. Our team of professionals is driven by the purpose of providing best-in-class value-adding services to our partners by leveraging our empowered teams, innovative solutions, and technologies.
Our Kyiv, Ukraine Team is growing and we're looking for Customer Support Representatives to join our Helpware team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent written skills in Polish and English (Polish - Advanced/ Upper-Intermediate, English -Upper-Intermediate/Intermediate)
- Experience in the Client support area will be a plus
- Basic technical background (strong experience in using apps)
- Proactive approach, empathetic individuals, problem-solving skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Providing Customer Support for the website users
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels (chat/emails)
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing the client's product inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Downtown Kyiv location in a modern office (10-minute walk from Kontraktova);
- Competitive compensation linked to UAH/USD rate;
- Medical and Life insurance after the trial period;
- English classes with a native speaker;
- Schedule 8:00 - 01:00 Kyiv Time( 8 working hours + 1 hour of a break during this period of time)
- Corporate training and parties.
We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
If you have the qualifications needed and are ready to maintain the required duties daily, please apply!
We are doers, tinkerers, and thinkers. We take on your projects and ideas - and turn them into process and operations reality to allow you to focus on scale.
We become an extension of your team. Get the extra hands, the ideas and process capabilities in order to truly scale, while focusing on your core competencies.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni