We are looking for SAP SD Functional Consultant for the Fleet Team
- At least 5-year experience in the SAP ERP environment.
- Extensive SAP ERP Order to Cash knowledge. A proven track record of project implementation is a must. Knowing extension modules like customer service and warranty management are plus points.
- Checklist of transactions: IW51, IW52, IW53, IQ02, IE02, IB51, IB52, IB53, VA02, VL02N, VF02, MM01, MM02, MM03, MIGO, CIC0, VV22, SO10
- Customizing: pricing, document types, output types
- Have experience involving in planning, designing, implementing, and testing end-to-end solutions in an international environment.
- Have good product-based domain knowledge (e-commerce, product life cycle, sales, logistics, aftermarket service).
- Have integration scenarios experience (SAP to non-SAP) using interfaces such as IDocs, RFC, SOAP, REST, etc.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good command of English
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Able to understand business context and processes.
- Good in explaining technical information to non-technical people.
- Ability to work in teams internationally (the majority of team members sitting in Kuala Lumpur) and good interpersonal skills.
- Open to provide and receive feedback.
- With end to end mindset, able to monitor the progress, and take corrective actions.
- Analyzing and Solving issues in SAP together with the regional/local experts and if needed try to find a solution with the developer.
- Train regional and local experts, team members, or other stakeholders if there is any knowledge gap in the process.
- Organizing and following up with different stakeholders of projects(rollouts, improvements) inside and outside the team.
- Responsible for customizing SAP and non-SAP systems in the team solution portfolio based on the value/impact which will be created.
- Gather requirements from the business stakeholders and talk to developers to start development while ensuring the reliability of the systems.
- Thinking about improving the process where possible.
- Propose solutions to solve complex business problems. It could be reusing existing solutions or suggesting a new solution.
- Set up, roll out, or make changes in the current setup of different functionalities of the fleet process.
- Testing of new and existing processes on different systems to ensure the quality and functioning of the system.
- Ensure good documentation.
Our project is a big and complex rental system for corporate clients. We operate on a global scale and work with huge construction companies. The system has a range of system-critical components and generates 1mln CHF per month. GlobalLogic team is a primary vendor and we work in a tight collaboration for 16 months already. We're supporting IT infrastructure responsible for the renting tools all over the world for a lead provider company based in Switzerland. Our team is working with SAP platform and middleware (Java microservices).
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 July 2021