We are looking Regular UX Designer
Luxoft will establish a strong UI/UX Automotive team near shore. This team will work on UX and UI topics for several international car manufacturers, focusing for different markets.
Luxoft will establish a strong UI/UX Automotive team near shore. This team will work on UX and UI topics for several international car manufacturers, focusing for different markets. Innovative concepts and specification/documentation need to be developed for the digital cockpit of future vehicles. We are looking for UX Designers to join this team, working on UX Design and HMI concepts in the Automotive field.
- Gather requirements from the customer and from functional side and create a technical specification out of it
- Determining usage scenarios, optimizing workflows, information architecture and data flows
- Serve as an interface between the customer and the software development team
- Develop conceptual ideas for complex in-Vehicle Information and Communication systems for international market
- Working with an interdisciplinary team that includes other UX experts, designers, software developers and project management people
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Advanced degree, or equivalent experience, in cognitive and/or experimental psychology or human factors engineering is desired.
- Working experience in technical writing, requirements engineering, business analyst positions or similar
- Basic programming knowledge or proven ability to work on technical / functional side
- Experience in working with agile methodology, e.g. Scrum
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in small and large intercultural groups at all levels of a client organization.
Familiarity with Confluence and Jira
- Experience in determining usage scenarios for complex In-Vehicle Information and Communication systems for different car manufacturers, with special focus on instrument cluster
- Knowledge in usability, user experience and interaction design including developing scenarios, usability analysis, rapid prototyping and usability testing
- Familiarity with NHTSA guidelines and the European Statement of Principles on HMI
English: C2 Proficient
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 July 2021