The first system of record for Go-to-Market. It’s a collaborative hub for Marketing & Product teams to plan, execute, and measure the GTM side of launching. Launches are a mess at every company, because they’re mostly still solved through spreadsheets and humans. Solving this problem is a multi-bill
The first system of record for Go-to-Market. It’s a collaborative hub for Marketing & Product teams to plan, execute, and measure the GTM side of launching. Launches are a mess at every company, because they’re mostly still solved through spreadsheets and humans. Solving this problem is a multi-billion dollar opportunity. Gives teams a single source of truth for every critical piece of GTM information, andmostly-automated workflows built around best practices for every launch planning action from pricing
research or internal comms.
Backed by some of the most well-known investors in the valley. Our founding team has extensive experience building at high-growth, industry leading like Rippling, Facebook, Craft and Playstation. This is an incredible opportunity for someone to come in as an early member of the core team and drive the development of the platform from the ground up.
What you will be doing
● You’ll brainstorm directly with the Founders to create the first version of the platform.
● Build robust, well-tested services and features using technologies like React, Node.js, Next.js,
● Have unlimited opportunity for taking ownership of features and areas with increasing scope, and
for technical and leadership growth
● Advocate for modern engineering best practices, and use metrics to measure change
● Potential to lead a team in the future.
What you should have
● You’ve been building SaaS applications for 5+ years.
● You can lead technical architecture discussions and help drive technical decisions within your team.
● You write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability.
● You are a strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to designers, support,
and other engineers is no problem for you.
● You possess strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming
languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval.
● You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent
training, fellowship, or work experience.
● Self-starter, independent, likes to take initiative
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to our values. We
welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal
Fully Remote job
Job posted on
This job is no longer active.