In order to strengthen our team we are looking for a **IT Project manager** who knows how to establish communication with customers and the team, maintains a balance between the goals of the business and the client, provides a quality product on time, and follows web development trends.
What do you need:
- 2+ years of work experience as a РМ in the IT field;
- Experience in developing API documentation;
- Experience of participation in B2C, B2B products for web and mobile applications;
- Understanding of project management tools and processes;
- Understanding of the methodologies and life cycle of software development;
- Registration of technical specifications (building models, processes and structures, prototypes of the user interface, scenarios of use);
- Risk analysis, analysis of problem areas and proposals for their improvement;
- Drawing up requirements for the product;
- Maintenance of software development life cycle;
- Interaction with a team of programmers and testers during product development;
- Experience in using various task tracking systems;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Will be a plus:
- Technical background (developer, QA);
- Experience in managing multiple projects and teams at the same time.
- Maintain project documentation;
- Negotiate with the customer and stand-ups, status meetings with the team;
- Make plans and project assessment;
- Break projects down into tasks, prioritize and distribute them to the team;
- Track the progress of tasks, the status of projects;
- Track team and customer satisfaction;
- Provide the customer with reports on the progress of the project;
- Present demo versions and solutions to the customer;
- Participate in the recruiting process of new team members.
We offer you:
- Challenging tasks and continuous professional growth and feedback;
- Want to upgrade your skills? No problem, WebbyLab is ready to partially compensate for your trainings, conferences, courses, etc .;
- Internal pieces of training, hackathons, demo presentations of our projects;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Paid vacation of 20 working days and sick leave;
- Gifts and bonuses for your birthday, WebbyLab's birthday and New Year's holidays;
- Fully equipped kitchen with fruits, cookies and of course delicious coffee, happy breakfast, pizza day, etc.;
- The location of the office is 10 minutes walk from metro Vasilkovskaya.
Please indicate the salary expectations, detailed description of your experience, skills, contact details in the CV/cover letter.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.